We focus our efforts on:
- Lobbying – we work in direct interaction with the authorities and other key operators in the pharmaceutical branch.
- External communications and partnership building – we are active in the public arenas and co-operate with the external stakeholders.
- Internal PIF operations and related communications – the PIF offices are in charge of expert work, collaborating and interacting with the member companies. The work done by the PIF committees, workshops and networks provide us with invaluable support.
PIF decision-makers and operative actors
The decisions on the PIF operations are made by its members.
- The General Assembly holds the supreme decision-making powers over all PIF operations. All member companies can attend the Spring and Autumn Assemblies.
- The Board of Directors elected among the members sets the strategic focuses and outlines.
- The Working Committee is a body comprising a smaller number of Board members and it prepares the issues discussed at Board meetings.
- The PIF experts are responsible for our practical day-to-day operations.
Committees and expert groups
Representatives of the PIF member companies support our in-house experts in the work done in the committees and expert groups.