The Conference is a one-day conference funded by NordForsk/ Nordic Trial Alliance for all interested stakeholders and it is free of charge. The conference is held in Leonardo da Vinci Auditorium, Itämerenkatu 11-13 Helsinki. Register by June 7th.
The program includes among others:
- Regulatory aspects by the Pediatric Committee
- Network up-date by Nordic National Pediatric Research Networks and NordicPedMed
- Industry perspectives for pediatric medicines development and Nordic strengths
- New European level initiatives, infrastructures and global collaboration for Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Discussion session between presenters and the audience: Nordic area & collaboration as its best by all stakeholders
The detailed conference Program and registration can be found here. The presentations will published on the same website after the conference.
For more information about the conference, please contact Pharma Industry Finland Mia Bengtström, email@example.com